Cost and Time Lines
- $65 for adults registered between July 1 and midnight, Aug. 14, 2013.
- $75 for adults registered August 15, based on space available.
- $10 for children, 16 and under. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Registration will be cut off at 750 riders.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Order a Jersey
Ride in a cool Circle-the-Summit top.
- Premium Jersey (pop-up description).
- Uni-sex Jersey (pop-up description).
- Go to the Pactimo web page for ordering information. The first time in, you'll need to select a language and location, then, use the password "summit".
- Items ordered by June 23 will be included with your ride packet.
- Items ordered after June 23 will be available for local pickup six weeks after the ride.
Register on-line at active.com.
- On-line registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
- Your credit card statement will reflect a charge from Summit Biking.
- Note, in rare cases, a pop-up blocker can interfere with the active.com site. If you experience a problem, try a temporary disable of any pop-up blocker on your browser.
Register in Person
Wilderness Sports offers in-person registration, at their Frisco location, based on space available.
- Location: Wilderness Sports, 400 Main St., Frisco
- Payment accepted: Cash, Check (payable to Summit Biking), or Credit Card (charge will be from Wilderness Sports)
- Limited dates and hours for in-person registration:
- Thursday, Aug. 15, noon to 5 pm
- Friday, Aug. 16, noon to 5 pm
Please note: In-person registration closes at 5 pm on Friday, August 16th. If you miss the deadline you can register at the start area on the day of the ride (based on space available).
Register by US mail
- Mail to:
PO Box 968
Frisco, CO 80443
Attn: Bob Chebul
- Mailed registrations must be received on or before Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
Register on Day of Ride
If the 750 rider limit has not been reached, we will accept registrations beginning at 6:30 am at the Frisco Rec Center located at the start area on 3rd Ave between Main Street and Granite.
You will be required to sign the appropriate waiver form. If you registered online, you will have already completed an electronic waiver. Each person riding must sign a separate waiver. Parents sign for each child under the age of 18.
If you are unable to participate in the ride, or would just like to make a tax deductible contribution towards improving the Recpath System in Summit County, you may do so. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated and put to very good use.
All proceeds from the ride go towards enhancing the cycling opportunities in Summit County. To make a tax deductible donation (whether you ride or not):
- Write a check to: Summit Biking Contribution Fund.
- Mail your check to:
PO Box 968
Frisco, CO 80443
Attn: Roger Paluska - Treasurer
We have discounts from a few nearby hotels. Check the Links page.
Notice, this will be a busy weekend in Summit County, we recommend making reservations early.