Adults 18 & Older
- $60 through June 30
- $70 July 2-August 15
- $80 August 16 Event Day
Juniors 17 & Under
- $20...Anytime...no added fees!
The Ride Includes
- One of four great routes.
- Well stocked aid stations, many with technical bike support.
- A ride souvenir.
- Post-ride meal, including cold beer!
- Entertainment at the finish from 12 to 4.
- Chip-timed section (if you sign up for the 63 Mile or Century
rides) on a section that will be used in the Pro Cycling Challenge just
two days later!
- Raffle-1:00 for 30, 45 and 63...4:00 for Century
- Poker Ride with prizes for top 3 best hands
- Last, but not least, a contribution to the future enhancements and quality of our scenic Summit County Recpath System.
Register on-line at active.com
through midnight Thursday, August 13 (Service Charge Applied)
- Your credit card statement will reflect a charge from Summit Biking.
- Note, in rare cases, a pop-up blocker can interfere with the active.com site. If you experience a problem, try a temporary disable of any pop-up blocker on your browser.
Register in Person/On-Site
Register in-store any day through August 13 at:
Podium Sports, 720 Main St. Frisco, located in the Backcountry Brewery Building
Wilderness Sports, 701 E. Anemone Trail Dillon, Co
Register on August 14th at Podium Sports from 2-6pm ($70 Adults/$20 Juniors)
Register on August 15th at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge, times TBD ($70 Adults/$20 Juniors)
Register on August 16th, at the Frisco Adventure Park, beginning at 6:00am ($80 Adults/$20 Juniors)
Payment accepted: Cash, Check (payable to Summit Biking), or Credit Card
Register by US mail
Mailed registrations must be received on or before Thursday, August 13, 2015.
Saturday August 15 at Frisco Adventure Park Times TBD
Sunday August 16 at Frisco Adventure Park beginning at 6:00am
If you are unable to participate in the ride, or would just like to make a tax deductible contribution towards improving the Recpath System in Summit County, you may do so. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated and put to very good use.
All proceeds from the ride go towards enhancing the cycling opportunities in Summit County. To make a tax deductible donation (whether you ride or not):
- Write a check to: Summit Biking Contribution Fund.
- Mail your check to:
PO Box 968
Frisco, CO 80443
Attn: Roger Paluska - Treasurer
Order a Jersey
Ride in a cool Circle-the-Summit Jersey
- Go to the Pactimo web page for ordering information and MORE DETAILED PHOTOS. The first time in, you'll need to select a language and location, then, use the password "summit".
- Items ordered by July 12 at Midnight Mountain Time will be included with your ride packet.
- Items ordered by August 9 will be sent directly to you the week of September 13th.
We have discounts from a few nearby hotels. Check the Links page.
Notice, this will be a busy weekend in Summit County; we recommend making reservations early.