Circle the Summit / Annual Bob Guthrie Memorial Ride
Summit County, Colorado
2014 Ride, August 16
Thank you all. The 2013 ride is completed. The day was full of smiles, and netted in excess of $24,000 for Summit County bike causes. Next year's Circle the Summit — 7th Annual Bob Guthrie Memorial Ride is tentatively set for Saturday, August 16. Save that date.
Check out your picture from Sundance Images at: http://www.sundanceimages.com.
Below are links to photo collections by location. (Photos assembled by web-guy, Dan) .
On these pages, click on the logo to return to this home page.
- Photos at the start (Photos from Jim Sapp)
- Photos along Lake Dillon (Photos from Jim Sapp)
- Photos along Hwy 9 (Photos from Stephan Horlak)
- Photos at aid stations (Photos from Jim Sapp and Stephan Horlak)
- Photos going up to Ute pass (Photos from Stephan Horlak)
- Photos on Swan Mtn. (Photos from Jim Sapp)
- Photos at finish (Photos from Jim Sapp)
- Photos at lunch (Photos from Jim Sapp)
Thank You Riders!
We had picture postcard day, and 570 registered riders.
Thank You Volunteers!
Some of our 100+ volunteers started working on this year's ride right after the finish line of last year's ride. Others came for several hours on ride day to help serve food or act as course marshals. We've received a lot of compliments regarding our volunteers and we are proud of them. No ride can happen without a corps of happy, helpful people willing to work for lunch.
Thank You Sponsors!
Our ride wouldn't have been possible without the significant help of our sponsors. Please thank our sponsors when you visit them.